By Paying for your order, you are approving the order quote and artwork displayed for your particular job and the following terms and conditions.
Full payment must be received before orders are processed.
2-5 business days processing times reflect an average completion time of normal orders. Weekends, Holidays and transit/shipping times are not included. Please plan for time sensitive orders in advance.
2-3 business days processing time is required for rushed orders. All rushed orders will be charged a $16 rush fee. Rushed orders need to be arranged by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Rushed 1-day shipping is available and also needs to be arranged directly by emailing: email@example.com. All rushed orders must be noted in the special instructions field. Unfortunately, rushed jobs are not available for Customized orders.
CUSTOMIZED ORDERS – CREATE YOUR OWN:
An approximate time of 10-15 business days is needed for Customized orders.
For Customized orders, design will not change from original, therefore no artwork will be provided for approval. You will enter only one new word to be customized into existing design and after you check your spelling, the order and spelling will be taken as approved when payment is accepted.
Prices do not include shipping. Shipping charges will depend on shipping method and destination. Shipping rates will be provided for approval before order is placed. Happyou Happyme is not responsible for any shipping delays caused by a delivery carrier.
All t-shirt specifications are listed on the Size Chart link and in the Style Details and Additional information tabs. The desired sizing and description must be supplied and is accepted by you when placing the order. Actual colors may differ from digital image. Monitor display settings can greatly affect the color you see on your screen.
Not all prints can be achieved through conventional screen printing or transfers. We will do our absolute best to match all templates but your shirts may look slightly different than they do on your computer screen. With printing come issues of ink-buildup and ink not always filling in gaps right next to the seams. When printing onto the sleeve, collar, and shoulder area the print will not always be able to go as far onto the sleeve or onto the collar. Printing placement may vary from on-screen template.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Claims for damages, defects or shortages must be submitted in writing within 10 working days after the delivery of the product. We will happily evaluate each case individually and determine the best solution.
* In the event of an order misprint, ALL of the original order must be returned. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the most efficient solution.
* Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please read all information on our website before submitting your order.
* Because Screen printing and Transfers are custom made merchandise, cancellation of an order will result in charges for any set up or pre press costs incurred before cancellation and all restocking fees incurred by our distributors.
* Orders cannot be canceled once production has begun. All orders are subjected to restocking fees if cancellations are made before any production or art prep has happened.