Last Updated July 14, 2015
I. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
“Personal Information” is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address or any information you submit to the Web Site that identifies you individually. The types of information collected include:
- First and Last Name
- Company Name
- Postal/Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card number and expiration date
The Web Site will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the Web Site without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The Web Site may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Online Account and Online Ordering – If you become a registered user, we will collect personally identifiable information in order to manage your account. If you conduct transactions through the Web Site, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Site. Your credit card information will not be stored as part of your account, but will be used for conducting online shopping transactions and will be used by PayPal, for online credit card transaction processing.
- Email Mailing List and other voluntary communications – If you become a registered user, a Subscriber or Email Mailing list member, we will collect personally identifiable information in order to manage your memberships and to better serve you. You may also choose to communicate with us through email, in writing or by other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
If you send us an email, we do collect your email address.
We may also collect certain demographic information (such as gender or age) and information about your interests and preferences to better serve you.
We do not automatically collect your name, address, phone number or email address, unless you have provided it to us on the Site. You can correct or change your Personal Information at any time by updating your profile on the Site.
II. How Do We Use Your Personal Information
Happyou Happyme may use the personally identifiable information collected through our Web Site primarily for such purposes as:
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Protecting our systems from fraud and unlawful access;
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- Processing or servicing transactions and sending related communications;
- Providing services and support to users;
- Providing Email List members and customers with newsletters and marketing communications;
- Responding to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
We never share your information with outside parties except as required by law. Your information will never be sold or rented to any party outside Happyou Happyme and our website team.
Should you place an order on our website, know that we do not store your credit card number, or expiration date in our system. Our payment processor, PayPal, handles the financial transaction and does not share that information with Happyou Happyme. When we issue refunds, PayPal processes the refund back to the card on file for your order on our behalf.
To learn more, visit PayPal.com
Should you fill out a contact form, we will reply to the email address that you included. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We may occasionally use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and measure website statistics.
III. Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out
You can change or update your Personal Information on the Site by accessing your account page at “My Account” Page. After you sign in, you can change your personal account. You can also opt out of receiving Happyou Happyme emails by visiting our unsubscribe page, following the ‘Unsubscribe” link provided in our emails. Here you can request to not receive promotional materials from us. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
IV. Cookies and Advertising
The Happyou Happyme Web Site server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate the Web Site, may place a “cookie” on your computer or store data in your computer browser in order to allow you to use the Web Site and to personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies and browser storage allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our Web Site and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies and browser storage are also useful in allowing more efficient log in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions.
Happyou Happyme may use information collected on its website in order to personalize Happyou Happyme advertising for you based on your preferences and shopping experience.
V. Security and Payment Processing
Happyou Happyme maintains the appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information.
We restrict access to your Personal Information to a limited number of Happyou Happyme team members, who have a need to know such information.
Unfortunately, due to internet hackers, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information. Other than the aforementioned security measures, any Personal Information that you provide is made available at your own personal risk.
If you create an account on the Site, you may be asked to choose a password for your account, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, even if such activities are unauthorized.
VI. Payment Processing
You can shop at www.happyouhappyme.com with confidence. All payments are received through PayPal. To learn more, visit PayPal.com
VII. Contact Us
PO Box 80494
Rochester, MI 48308-0494
By E-Mail: email@example.com