Have you been out of your mind lately?
By getting out of our minds we can tap into that limitless source of energy and recharge. Only then, we can tirelessly help ourselves and those around us.
These basic, yet powerful steps have helped me achieve it:
1. Sit quietly
2. Bring to mind a successful moment from your past
3. Feel the sensation and stay with it for a few breaths
4. Now, bring to mind someone you wish to help
5. Imagine giving them your success (it could be as a wrapped gift, beams of light, or in any shape you imagine)
6. Close with a few deep breaths
Each time your mind feels cloudy, you can practice this “Out of Your Mind” exercise. Do it in your car, in your office or even in bed. You’ll see how you will start to feel lighter within, as well as more open and tolerant towards others.
“We all need to go out of our minds at least once a day. When we go out of our minds we quickly come to our senses.” ~ Alan Watts (Zen Teacher)
To a wonderful and productive week ahead!
PS. Don’t forget to share with that first person that came to mind, by clicking on the links below!